Monday, January 4, 2010

Its a New Year...

With it being a new year... TWENTY TEN... I thought I would set some new goals. Goals that will help me enjoy each day, take each day a little slower, and hopefully help me accomplish some dreams.

1. plan a trip to europe
2. run (at least three times a week) and finish a race
3. eat healthier, therefore cooking healthier
4. start my side project (website and all!)
5. take at least one picture a day to document 2010
6. spend more time with the ones I love, read more, laugh more, pray often
7. be more grateful for what I have
8. go to the beach more often
9. decorate my house (its always an on-going project!)
10. seize any opportunity I'm given, you never know where they will lead

{images from flickr... 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08}

No comments:

Post a Comment