Tuesday, July 6, 2010

... BelovedIndeed.com

After many years of searching for the perfect time...

And after many many months of designing and redesigning in front of the computer night after night...

My website is finally up and running!

Thanks to family and friends who have supported my dreams, listened to me brainstorm, and simply just believed in me. I chose "Beloved Indeed" because of the family I've come from and the family I now belong to... your love is my inspiration.

And for you two fabulous photographers over at Studio 28 I thank you for your friendship, your persistent questions and encouragement and your incredible talent that you continually share with us.

Check out the site... Tell me what you think!




2 comments:

  1. Wahoo! Good for you I think it is beyond fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the site!! and photos look great.! Congrats..

    ReplyDelete